Doveridge Village Hall facilities
When you hire Doveridge Village Hall for your special event (a small meeting, concert, dance, theatre, large private party or a business seminar) you are assured of a high class venue that has excellent facilities, which will be spotlessly clean when you arrive.
Here is a summary of the facilities that we can offer you:
- A large, bright and airy main hall (18.8m x 8.4m) and a separate small meeting room (13m x 3.6m)
- a full catering standard kitchen (next to the meeting room) which includes,
- stainless steel working tops and cabinets
- hob, double oven, warming cabinet and dishwasher
- two sinks (for preparing both cooked and raw meats)
- a disabled ‘pull up’ facility
- a full range of crockery, wine and beer glasses and cutlery
- separate entrances to the meeting room and kitchen at the rear of the Hall
- air conditioning throughout (installed in 2010), with individual controls for each of the six heating/cooling units
- a fully accessible building, with ramps to all entrances and with all rooms on the ground floor
- separate toilet facilities for ladies (including a baby changing unit), gents and disabled persons
- seating capacity of 150 theatre style or 100 café style in the main hall and up to 20 in the meeting room
- 100 comfortable upholstered seats, plus additional hard plastic seats
- a variety of lightweight, aluminium-framed tables for 4 to 8 people
- a bar in the main hall with shelves and sink unit to wash glasses
- licences for serving alcohol and providing entertainments – please discuss your requirements with one of our Licence Supervisors
- off road parking for up to 20 cars (including one space for a disabled driver next to the main entrance) and additional parking in Sand Lane
- a raised stage (6m x 3m) in the main hall for performing artists
- a sprung floor in the main hall which is ideal for dancing
- a post event cleaning service (at an additional cost) if you do not wish to clear up yourselves.
You can see a larger plan of the Village Hall by clicking on this small image.
If you would now like to book the Village Hall for your special event (or if you still have some queries before booking), please contact our Bookings Secretary.